edTPA - Checking out equipment from the Student Tech Center
This document includes information for checking out recording equipment from the Student Tech Center for students doing video recording for edTPA
Checking out recording equipment from the Student Tech Center (STC) for edTPA
Student Tech Center (STC) is located in the Polk Library basement, Room 5, across from the Testing Center
Student Tech Center (STC) Phone: 920-424-3440
Student Tech Center Hours for Spring 2020 semester:
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 6:30 pm
- Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Sat & Sun: Closed
Equipment available on a first-come, first-served basis, no holds or reservations
- iPods (21 available) with Techsmith Fuse app for video recording
- Tripods (approx 30 available) - for use with STC iPods or your own phone
- There are also a small number of wireless microphones available for situations when the speaker is a long distance from the recording device
Equipment checkout at the STC is typically 7 days with one 7-day renewal (by phone or email.) Longer checkouts can be made for certain edTPA situations, but try to be courteous to your fellow classmates who may need the equipment and return it as soon as possible.
Student Tech Center staff will assist with setting up the Techsmith Fuse app on our iPods or your own device
Student Tech Center staff can also assist with clipping and downloading your videos.