Find Kaltura videos on local machine
Follow these steps to find Kaltura Capture videos recorded on your computer.
To navigate to the Kaltura Capture Application's Setting Folder
- Right click on the Kaltura Capture con on the desktop
- Right click on the icon and select Properties
- Open file location and go up one folder to the Capture Folder
or go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Kaltura\Capture\Bin
- Go to /Users/Library/Preferences/Kaltura/Capture/recordings
The following folders are included in the Capture Directory
- Bin - includes the KalturaCapture executables
- Logs - includes the application and UploaderServices logs
- Recordings - includes all local copies of your recordings
- Settings - includes the applications settings
If you need further assistance please contact the UW Oshkosh Help Desk at 424 - 3020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.